Hey there, babes! So this weekend, I’ll be going to the lake for my best friend’s bachelorette party. In true bachelorette party fashion, I’m sure the weekend will be full of late nights, champagne and lots of laughs. I’m counting down the hours for this girl’s trip and thought I would share a few of my summer traveling must-haves for our weekend getaway.
1. Quay Sunglasses: These are by far, my favorite sunglasses for summer. Mirrored lenses, funky shapes and tons of color options. The Chrisspy and My Girl are my favorite styles.
2. Camel Straw Hat: Because sunburn is not cute. Protect your face from the sun in the most stylish way possible. I love the braided band and tassel accents on this hat from Free People.
3. Roundie Beach Towel: How cute are the round beach towels from Her Empire? Perfect for sharing!
4. S’well Water bottle: Sleek, stylish and will keep your water (or other beverage) cold for hours.
5. Instax Camera: Mini, cute and easily portable to capture all those summer memories! Not to mention these come in a ton of different colors.
6. Fun Cocktails: Who doesn’t like champagne? This cheat sheet from delish.com provides nine different cocktails to try. The Tickled Pink is amaaaaaaaaaaazing.
7. The perfect bikini: So far this summer, I’ve been really drawn to wrap and cutout swimwear. I’m not huge on laying out (I am more of a SPF 50 + spray tan type of girl) so to me, the more straps and fun details, the better! All swimwear is from Nordstrom.
Well, I’m off to run a few errands and start packing. I’ll be sure to come back with lots of photos to share from my trip! Have a great week!