Hi Ladies! As I am planning out content for the New Year, I noticed a common theme among my most liked photos and most purchased items. You gals are all about the DISCOUNTS, DEALS, & AMAZON ITEMS. This makes me so happy because I love a good bargain and although I splurge every now and then on designer items, they aren’t the “bread and butter” pieces in my closet. The majority of my outfits are things I’ve found on sale so I am so excited to share my top 10 best sellers of 2018.
- FP One Adella Bralette This is the perfect layering bralette for tanks, tees, and sweaters. It’s regularly under $40, but you can get up to 20% off if you wait for a sale and it comes in tons of colors.
2. Chicwish Grid Turtleneck Sweater Dress – The perfect date night look!
3. Chicwish Sassy Start Lace Top – Perfect on it’s own or under a chic blazer
4. Moonlit Night Crochet Cami Dress – The most romantic dress for summer! Perfect for our brides-to-be!
5. GG Dupe Amazon Belt – I have the real deal and the dupe version (only $35) and it’s honestly hard to tell which is which!
6. Henley Waffle Knit Top – Loved the UO version but this Amazon find is under $20!
8. Sherpa Hooded Pullover – Okay ladies, this one is only TEN DOLLARS. Enough said.
9. Teddy Coat – The softest teddy moto coat you’ll ever find. For ONLY $33, it’s totally worth those weird looks from your husband 😉
10. French Upholstered Dining Chair – These chairs were my top selling home item for alll of 2018. They are a little pricey at $164 per chair, but they go on sale ALL the time!
And that’s it ladies! I am so excited to bring you more sales, discounts, Amazon finds, and totally-worth-it dupe pieces. You’ll also see a lot more home & beauty content from me this year. Is there anything else you want to see? Let me know if the comments!