Hey babes! We all have that favorite LBD in our closet that is just perfect for almost any occasion. When I saw the Braylee Plunging Cut Out Dress from Tobi I was instantly in love! The shift dress style is great for summer and I’m obsessed with the low v-cut back and fun detailing on the sides. As you know, I am all about the details. LBD’s are a classic staple and can be so easily dressed up or down to be more frequent in your wardrobe rotation. Sharing some of my favorite tips on different ways to style your LBD below.
2. LBD with an oversized sweater. Some may think unconventional, but adding a chunky sweater over a LBD is a great way to create a completely new silhouette.
3. Try a printed coat. A bright print or animal pattern is a great way to make a statement.
4. Add statement sandals. Capture an instant casual vibe by adding your favorite platform sandals.
5. LBD and a moto jacket. A favorite combo of mine. Slip on a leather jacket and channel you inner bad girl for the night.
6. Layer over a button up. Layer your LBD over your go-to button up for a fresh, preppy look.
7. Try a blazer or long vest. Office appropriate by day, super chic by night.
8. Add your favorite sneakers. Take advantage of the athleisure trend and give your heels a break.
9. Try a fun belt. Adding an embellished belt is a great way to add structure and switch up your look.
10. OTK Boots paired with your LBD. Thigh high boots are a great way to a little sexy sophistication to your look.What are some of your favorite ways to style your LBD? I’d love to hear about them in the comments.
Hope everyone is having a great start to your week and thanks for stopping by!
Thank you to Tobi for collaborating on this post. As always, all opinions are my own.