Hello Loves! I’ve been getting a lot of questions on blogging lately so thought I would share some of the things I learned over the past years. The most popular question is always “How do you make money doing this?” As bloggers, we make money in various ways, but one of the most popular is through Affiliate Programs.
Affiliate Programs are the perfect way of making passive income while suggesting products or services you love to your readers and it’s a fabulous way to monetize your blog and social media platforms. Hopefully this post can help you find the best affiliate networks that are suited for your content and give you an insight into what worked for me, or pin now to read later!
Now on to the fun stuff…
The Best Affiliate Programs for Fashion Bloggers
- Reward Style – One of the most popular platforms. This is an invitation only web tool that helps top-tier style publishers find and monetize their content. If you are looking for a referral to Reward Style, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, URL, & email. This is my favorite and most profitable affiliate platform.
- Shop Style Collective – A pay-per-click affiliate site that uses links to monetize your influence across your blog and every social platform.
- Social Fabric – A community where influencers collaborate and are paid to produce quality content for some of the largest brands in the world. I have had a few successful campaigns through SF.
- Activate – Run through Bloglovin’ connecting influencers with select brands. I have applied for campaigns on Activate but haven’t had any paid opportunities as of now.
- Pollinate – Advertising firm out of Portland, connecting influencers with brands.
- Find Your Influence – Connections with large lifestyle companies, such as Tylenol, Delta, Honda, Bacardi, & Sony.
- Tap Influence – Influencer marketing technology powered by an opt-in marketplace of content creators, influencers and over eight years of real-life program data.
- Clever – Haven’t used this one yet but I’ve heard good things.
- Socialix – Powerful influencer marketing platform and social analytics tool. Brands use Socialix to make intelligent influencer decisions and run scalable campaigns.
- Collectively – Works with big brands such as Sephora, HP, GNC, & Munckin. I’ve had two paid campaigns through Collectively.
- She Knows – #1 women’s lifestyle digital media company. With a mission of women inspiring women.
- Blog Meets Brand – Marketplace that allows advertisers to gain access to bloggers for social content promotion and bloggers to monetize their blogs with paid-for sponsorships.
- Tomoson – The first software as a service geared towards influencer & micro-
- Octoly – Sends free products for reviews. An easy program for beginner bloggers.
- Social Native – Automates the process of creating high-performing branded content and measures content engagements to provide data-driven insights that help inform branded content strategy.
- Revfluence – A marketing platform that empowers brands and creators to connect and collaborate with each other.
- Influence Co. – Provides all the tools you need to build your professional influencer profile and grow your business.
- Massive Sway – The Sway Dashboard is your gateway to finding the latest sponsored opportunities.
- Style Haul – A global marketing services and media company headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
- Influence Central – Connecting brands with passionate influencers to cultivate advocacy.
Have you tried any of these affiliate networks? Which ones have worked for you? Thanks so much for stopping by!