Good Morning! I really can’t believe that it’s April and we had snow yesterday! It’s supposed to be beautiful the rest of the weekend so fingers crossed that was our last cold spell!
Now on to this outfit. Taking athleisure up a notch and into the workplace for casual Friday. I mean joggers are basically sweatpants fancy cousin so when we can dress them up to go out, that’s a definite win in my book.
Sharing a few of my favorite tips on how to wear joggers to the office:
1. Choose luxe fabrics. Joggers naturally have a casual vibe so make sure to opt for fabrics like faux leather, silk, or cashmere to make your look more polished. Pair with a classic button-down or sweater for clean lines and a sleek silhouette.
2. Draw the eye upward. A structured blouse or lace crop is unexpected and adds some additional interest to your outfit. Layer on a statement necklace or long earrings for the finishing touch.
3. Play with patterns. Palm prints and florals are the perfect choice for summer, while geometric or classic patterns look fab all year.
4. Throw on a blazer. Blazers make everything look instantly chic and can pull an outfit together. Pairing a blazer with your joggers is a surefire way to elevate what would be a weekend-only ensemble.
5. Make a sporty statement. Make an athletic-inspired statement with striped joggers or pair with your favorite sneakers. A tailored jacket and elegant accessories will instantly give you the pulled-together look.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!