Hi Friends! Today I am sharing how Dan and I taught Ashton to self soothe with a little help from Philips Avent! For us, the magic trick on getting Ashton to self soothe at night was finding the right pacifier to help him relax and feel comfortable in his crib. The Philips Avent Soothie Snuggle has been a game changer for keeping Ashton happy and content so we all get a better night’s sleep.
The Philips Avent Soothie Snuggle is plush toy with a BPA free soothie pacifier on the end. This is the same type of pacifier used to calm newborns in the hospital. The stuffed animal is compatible with all Philips Avent Soothies, which is so convenient when your baby grows into the next size of pacifier. You can also mix and match the pacifiers and animals.
The Soothie is also super easy to clean and sanitize because the parts can all detach. Here are the simple cleaning instructions for the Philips Avent Soothie Snuggle:
How to Clean your Soothie Snuggle:
- To start, detach the Soothie pacifier from the Snuggle
- Sterilize the Soothie either in a Philips Avent Steam Sterilizer bag or in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- After sterilizing, allow the Soothie to cool for at least 5 minutes and squeeze any trapped water out of the nipple.
- Check the product before each use and replace the pacifiers immediately in case of damage or weakness.
- Philips Avent recommends replacing your baby’s pacifier after four weeks of use.
- You can wash the plush toy in a mesh laundry bag with your normal laundry cycle. Set it out to air dry.
- Once you’ve cleaned both parts of the Soothie snuggle you can connect them back together and give the pacifier to your baby.
- The plush toy is compatible with all Philips Avent Soothies and pacifiers which can be swapped out and replaced with age appropriate soothies/pacifiers as baby ages.
- Philips Avent Soothies are designed for babies 0-3 months and 3+ month, and other Philips Avent pacifiers are designed for babies 0-6m, 6-18m and 18+ months.
- Once your child outgrows pacifiers altogether, his or her snuggly friend can still stick around and conveniently attach to car seats, strollers, or backpacks.
The Soothie Snuggle has been such a lifesaver for us and really helped Ashton to learn how to self soothe. Philips Avent also makes other pacifiers that can grow with your baby from newborn through their first two year.
Today, I am teaming up with Philips Avent so some of you can try out the Soothie Snuggle with your little one. Follow the giveaway instructions below and make sure to enter via the Rafflecopter widget! Start by answering the question in the widget and comment with your answer on this blog post. The widget will then provide further instructions! Make sure you are following both me & Philips Avent on Instagram!
Philips Avent x Kelli Testa Giveaway Details:
Ten (10) Grand Prize Winners will receive –
- 1 Elephant Soothie snuggle
- 1 Giraffe Soothie snuggle
- 1 Ultra Soft Pacifier: (0-6m) OR (6-18m) – red OR blue
- 1 Ultra Air Pacifier: (0-6m) OR (6-18m) – red OR blue
- 1 Microwave steam sterilizer bag
DATES: The Sweepstakes begins on July 6th, 2020 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time and ends on July 13th, 2020 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time
BabbleBoxx will randomly select winners from all program entries and will be responsible for fulfillment of prizes to the winner.