November 22, 2016
Hello Lovelies! Today I’m sharing our second Holiday Gift Guide featuring some of my favorite beauty products. Who doesn’t love getting fun new products to try in their stocking?! These will surely please the makeup junkie in your life. Check out my favorites below plus free samples for Lovely in Gold readers!
1. Armani CC Cream – Luminescence CC Cream is a color control bright moisturizer with SPF 35. Apply once and the skin looks as rested as a good night’s sleep.
2. Perfect Eyes & Brows Palette – Everything you need to create the perfect brow!
3. Lancôme Face Moisturizer – An energizing water-infused moisturizing cream that leaves the skin feeling nourished and looking revitalized for an instant dewy glow.
4. Fresh Face Skin Brightening Toner – This toner features Fresh’s brightening complex to even skin tone while moisturizing and comforting the skin.
5. Viktor Rolf Perfume – Indulge in Flowerbomb, an explosion of the most luxurious and alluring flowers.
6. Bobbi Brown Eye Opening Mascara – High-impact and high-drama in the blink of an eye.
7. MAC Extra Dimension Highlighter – This cool, creamy near-fluid formula creates a luminous, well-defined finish.
8. NARS Nail Polish – NARS’ ‘La Dame en Noir’ nail polish is part of the label’s holiday collaboration with French fashion photographer Sarah Moon.
9. NYX Intense Butter Lip Gloss – NYX Cosmetics Intense Butter Gloss keeps lips soft and glossy with the same texture and scent of the original formula.
10. NARS Lipstick Nouvelle – This lipstick suits up for high-sun and high-style for ultimate heated neutral lip-defining beauty.
11. NARS Hardwired Eyeshadow – Soft wear. Hard shine. Amplify eyes with the Hardwired Eyeshadow Collection.
12. NARS Toy Violet Lip Glide – Covetable comfort meets confident color in a high-pigment formula that glides like a gloss, cloaks like a lipstick—and feels like nothing else.
13. Hot Toddy Heat Protectant – Hot Toddy is a lightweight lotion that protects hair from heat up to 450 degrees, helping seal split ends and prevent dryness, damage and breakage.
14. Gucci Fragrance – Bamboo is a newer fragrance from the Gucci line and has top Notes Of Bergamot; Heart Notes Of Casablanca Lily And Ylang Ylang Extra-Comoros.
15. NYX Eye Pencil – One part eye shadow, one part liner, the NYX Pots and Pans Silver Jumbo Eye Pencil is the most versatile way to doll up those eyes!
16. NYX Eye Pencil – This creamy formula glides on soft and smoothly in the ultimate classic black.
17. Ancient Clay Facial Mask – Ancient Clay utilizes a timeless blend of 100% Pure, straight-from-the-source clays for impeccable facial skin health. I recently had the chance to try this mask for the first time and instantly fell in love. My skin felt noticeably softer after the first use. Maple Holistic is offering a free sample to LIG readers. Get yours here!
18. HUDA Beauty Lashes – e Lana lashes are designed for lash lovers who like a more dramatic, doe-eyed look. Double stacked to perfection!
19. NARS Powder Brush – Blends, buffs, and diffuses loose powder for a lustrous finish.
20. Bumble and bumble Thickening Conditioner – A featherweight moisturizer and detangler with ultra-light silk fibers. Moisturizes, protects and separates strands to make fine hair look and feel fuller.
Hope you guys enjoyed this gift guide! Are there any new beauty products you’ve had your eye on?
I’d love to hear about them in the comments! And remember to get your free sample of the clay mask!
+ this post is in collaboration with Maple Holistic, as always all opinions are my own.