Hey guys! Time has just flown by lately and I cannot believe that Ashton is already one month old! We are finally getting on somewhat of a schedule with a new baby and I’m loving being a mom!
Before having Ash, I was told you learn the most on parenting in the moment and I’ve definitely found that to be true! Dan & I have learned so much this past month and I’m happy to share what products have worked for us.
We shop at Walmart for a lot of our baby gear and necessities. This month is the 20th anniversary of Parents Choice, Walmart’s exclusive baby brand. Parents Choice is one of my favorite brands to look for because I know I’m getting a quality product at a great price. Today, I am partnering with Walmart to share which baby products have been essential for those first weeks home!
- Parents Choice Diapers: The Parents Choice Diapers at Walmart are my favorite diapers because they are great quality and you can’t beat the price. We just graduated from Newborn size to size 1. He is growing so fast!
- Parents Choice Baby Wipes: Similar to the diapers, the Parents Choice Baby Wipes are a frequent purchase at Walmart. I’ve been using the fragrance free wipes but they also offer a Shea Butter Baby Wipe by Parents Choice.
- HALO Bassinest Swivel Sleeper: Great bassinet for keeping right beside your bed. It has a nice swivel feature so you can pull baby close to you and never have to leave the bed!
- Owlet Smart Sock Baby Monitor: Tracks baby’s heart rate and oxygen levels while they sleep!
- Parents Choice Royal Plush Blanket: This blanket is super soft and great to keep in the stroller or diaper bag.
- Delta Children Aster Crib: Ash is still sleeping in our room but we will transition him to the crib once he’s old enough.
- Summer Infant Contoured Changing Pad: We keep one of these in Ash’s room and another in our bedroom. Love this adorable cover.
- Ju-Ju-Be Ballad Diaper Backpack: This diaper bag is chic but still masculine enough that the dad’s don’t mind carrying it!
- Maclaren Atom Style Set Stroller: Love this stroller for park walks or travelling.
- Nanobebe Complete Newborn Baby Bottle Gift Set: Ash really likes these bottles and the set comes with everything you’d need for feeding a newborn.
Shop the Post:
I hope this post was helpful for any new mom-to-be. You can check out all of Walmart’s baby products here. I’d love to know what products worked for you and your newborn!
Thank you so much to Walmart for sponsoring this post!