So can you believe it’s already September!? I love switching up my closet and bringing in all my chunky sweaters, scarves and fall dresses. I’m sometimes guilty of forgetting about certain pieces and then get super excited when reopening all my winter boxes!
Even so, there’s something about fall that always makes me want to reinvent my wardrobe with a few key staple pieces to feel like my closet had a little face lift without totally breaking the bank. I’m all about investing in some really nice high-end fashion items and mixing with lower-end or vintage pieces. It’s all about finding the right balance for that effortless look!
Below, I’ve rounded up my Ten Must-Have fashion staples for fall!
10 Fashion Staples for September
- Topshop Satin Trim Slouch Blazer
- Nixon Kensington Leather Watch
- Karen Walker Harvest Superstars Sunglasses
- Wrap Choker with Metal Tips
- Steve Madden Women’s Abria Booties
- ChicWish My Flowers and Pearls Sweater
- Loeffler Randall Burgundy Suede Bucket Bag
- Wide Brim Fedora
- J Brand Alana Distressed Denim
- Balmain Double-breasted Wool and Cashmere-blend Coat
What pieces are on your “must have” list? I’d love to hear about them in the comments! Hope everyone has a great weekend!